Select a Month

29 de julio de 2014

Trópico


The sun is out and another beautiful summer day at the island takes us by surprise. At this point you may have noticed what a tropical gal I am. I can never get tired of going to the beach and indulging in fruits and frozen treats. That said, you can imagine my face when I saw this top from Adriana Carolina's Clothing summer collection. It has my name all over it. A fun print of palms and pineapples floating on a baby blue background add a touch of sweetness and freshness to a sexy masterpiece done by the hands of the designer herself. I managed to create some 50's glamour style combining the top with this circle skirt and a pair of classic cateye sunglasses.   

I hope you enjoy what's left of these vacations and stay forever tropical! 

Sincerely,
Andrea Devoto

Top: Adriana Carolina's Clothing / skirt and shoes: Zara / sunglasses: 80's Purple / Pineapple earrings: Old Navy



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario