Select a Month

25 de octubre de 2014

Lunch Break






Skirt: F21 / Turtle neck (mom's closet) / Backpack: Nine West / Cut-out boots: UO / Sunnies: 80's Purple

A few weeks ago I spent the afternoon experimenting with a different photographer; Stephanie Segarra. We were aiming to bring back the school girl vibes in an editorial perspective of an outfit post, and to incorporate some of this season's essentials. Those are: 1) anything with plaids, 2) turtle necks, 3) cut-out ankle boots, and 4) backpacks.

More outfits from this day are coming soon so stick around!

xx
Andrea Devoto

2 comentarios:

  1. As I saw this I immediately put Iggy's Fancy in the background.
    <3 it, as always

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cute look! Your blog is pretty nice :) I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar