Select a Month

30 de diciembre de 2014

2014 RECAP


2014 gave me so many things to be thankful for.  I had the chance to meet a lot of amazing people throughout the year who have inspired me and helped me in this beautiful journey.  There have been ups as much as downs, yet I learned to stand up and continue on my own path.  I shall never spend my energy on negative things and most importantly...I shall follow my own dreams.

This was the second year since I created Andrea's Devotion.  At first, I started the blog just to upload inspirational images and practice my writing.  All of a sudden, I started posting my personal style which has helped me to experiment and to discover my own self.

Here are just a few highlights of a great year:  

FAVORITE OUTFITS:
Which one is your favorite look?

MAKEUP:
The first one was by Ingrid Rivera for The Book of Life movie makeup tutorial.

PHOTOGRAPHY:
The first one was taken by my dad who have been helping me to achieve amazing pictures lately.  The last two were from a collaboration I did with Steph Segarra.

PINEAPPLEHEART:
I want to give a special thanks to Daniela Sirí from PineappleHeart Jewelry who believed in me from the very beginning.   We have been collaborating for a while now, and it is always a pleasure to work with such a talented and inspirational person. 

Last but not least, thanks to all of you who have stuck around and collaborated with the blog in any way possible.  Your support is always well appreciated.

I'm ready for a new year and for all of the incredible things that I'm waiting anxiously to show you.

May all of you have a wonderful year!

Sincerely,
Andrea Devoto 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario