Select a Month

13 de agosto de 2013

Inside my closet


Hey, there! 
I've been trying to decide for almost six months for which event/occasion I should wear my lovely floral dress. It's been hiding in my closet for too long and I haven't made up my mind for which special or not-so-special occasion I should spend this pretty dress on. I know fall is around the corner but since I live in a tropical Island, I can definitely wear it during a sunny day.

On the other hand, I'm trying to find the perfect shoes too, but since I don't have an occasion, I don't know if I should wear flats, heels or platforms. I'm voting for a pair of platforms but I don't think I have the perfect ones yet. 

I'll definitely show you the pictures when I finally get to wear it, I hope it doesn't pass a year.

x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario