Select a Month

1 de octubre de 2013

Bonjour Octobre!


A few posts ago, I mention that I had this energy inside me that was about to explode. Well, it did! I've been focusing on my school work these past three weeks but at the same time I've been thinking about what I should do next. I have so many plans which I'll be showing you very soon here, and they got me excited. One of the things that I've been doing in my brakes is sketching a few designs I had on my mind and improving my drawings, but they still need some work (I've never been in a drawing class before so I just need some practice with the techniques). Anyways, I'm glad October is already here because I have some exciting events to attend where I have the oportunity to dress up -Yay! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario