Select a Month

27 de diciembre de 2013

A Sip of Spring/Summer '14

Dolce & Gabbana SS'14

Oscar de La Renta SS'14

  Spring and Summer are definitely my favorite seasons of the year. This became even more apparent after watching the SS'14 Fashion Week Shows. As much as I love minimal clothes, prints and textures are lately my newest obsession. I was really inspired by the simple silhouettes and the stunning patterns from Valentino and Dolce & Gabbana's collections for next season, so I decided to practice my drawing skills by illustrating a couple of garments I spotted on their runway. I know I still need a lot of improvement, but I'm working on it.       

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Sincerely, Andrea Devoto 

2 comentarios:

  1. D&G y ODLR son una de mis firmas favoritas, las primeras de la lista.
    Besitos
    Mila
    http://www.styleinlimablog.com/

    ResponderEliminar