Select a Month

20 de abril de 2014

Lately on my Pinterest...









When it comes to finding inspiration, Pinterest is the best source for it. In my case, is an addiction. Once I enter, I get lost looking for pins and related pins of related pins. Sometimes I need some strength to get out and continue living in the real world. I have a few boards where I pin style, photography, travel/food, shoes, sunglasses, collections, spaces, inspirations, and one of them is dedicated specially to my blog. If you want to see more of these lovely images just follow my boards HERE

Note: Life have been rough lately so I haven't been able to shoot a look or develop a few ideas I have for the blog. Soon I'll be showing you the next outfit and hopefully new things are coming up for summer. 

Thanks for passing by! X
Sincerely, Andrea Devoto.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario