Select a Month

29 de abril de 2014

Into the Blue


Maybe the one thing that nobody knows about me is that I love makeup. That is because I just wear it if I want to cover any temporary imperfection or for some special occasion. But still, I always choose between a brown smoky eye or just a black cat-eye. But when it comes to my lipstick, on the contrary, I love to try out every color that could accentuate my full lips.  
This time I chose to experiment with the opposite: striking eyes and neutral lips. Lately I have been seeing a lot of amazing blue eye makeup on the runways and editorials. So I just thought I could give it a shot. The secret is to make it impeccable or it could turn out into a total disaster making yourself look tacky in lieu of classy. I tried this blue cat-eye makeup before but I've never left home with it. I always play it safe with the classic black cat-eye and red lips combo. 

What do you think? Should I give it a try and leave home with it next time? 
Thanks for reading! 
Sincerely, Andrea Devoto




Liquid eyeliner: Wet n' Wild


1 comentario: