Select a Month

12 de junio de 2014

Mind's Eye


It was a gloomy day in my hometown and I had to prepare my bags and go back to the city to continue with my summer classes. Before heading out, I wanted to revisit a place that has always held a particular importance to me during my childhood. No matter how much I have grown and how much I have changed, being there again feels the same. In my mind's eye this is the road to my childhood, to those days where my priorities consisted on innocent things such as outrunning my classmates. All of those memories resurface once I set a foot on this soil. It's surreal, nostalgic and still one of my favorite places on the Island. Not only because I preserve my memories here, but because there's a lot of beauty between all the chaos. The old buildings with a colonial architecture, the long shore surrounding the town, and the amazing view complements the place which I call home. 

*Fun fact: These amazing pictures were taken by some good man who I call Dad. 

Thanks for passing by!
Sincerely, Andrea Devoto












Wearing: PineappleHeart Jewelry / Blouse: Marshall's / Shorts: F21 / Sandals: Kenneth Cole / Sunglasses: 80's Purple

2 comentarios:

  1. Great pictures! I love the sunglasses and you write very well :)
    From one Puerto Rican blogger to another.

    www.sequinvision.com

    ResponderEliminar