Select a Month

17 de noviembre de 2013

Autumn Glory



It's been a rough semester, and I can't wait for the holidays to start. This means I'll be spending time at my home town, which is two hours away from the city. 
In my beautiful tropical Island, the winter weather is the best. It can be very warm but there's a cold breeze that refreshes the day. This is why I add to my outfits a tropical vibe.
For my free Thanksgiving week I'll be into comfortable pieces that I could spend the day in. Skirts are definitely the most comfortable item I own in my closet, and the best thing is that you can mix and match them with other pieces to get a totally diferent look.
I've also been into silver metallic pieces lately. They can add a touch of shine to the ensemble and convey playful tones that are party friendly.

Have a good one! 
Xx
Andrea Devoto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario